Bromberg & Associates, a full range Language Solutions Company in Hamtramck, is currently seeking a full time Business Development/Marketing Specialist. This position will be at the offices in Hamtramck, MI.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge; research customer needs and identify how our solutions can meet them;
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Assist in designing and implementing a strategic sales and marketing plan that expands company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence;
- Attend conferences and other relevant events;
- Promote actively Company`s events and register participants;
- Provide after-sales support and build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
- Maintain an accurate, detailed client book, and develop an active, repeat customer base;
Our ideal candidate:
- Holds a B.A./B.S. from an accredited institution of higher education;
- Has strong client-facing and internal communication skills both oral and written;
- Possess strong analytical and planning skills;
- Is motivated, self-starter with an action oriented and can-do attitude;
- Is proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, Photoshop, InDesign
- Has successful previous experience in business development and marketing;
- Is positive and friendly;
- Is able to make meaningful initial connections that lead to relationship building and prospect conversion;
- Fluency in any foreign language (preferably Spanish or Arabic) would be a plus.
This is a full-time employment position. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please contact Elena Veselova at [email protected] for more information.