Join us for a webinar on Jan 27, 2016 at 1:00 PM EST.
Welcome to our webinar, the first in our new series of presentations, courtesy of Bromberg & Associates LLC and Bruce L. Adelson, Attorney at Law.
• Listen to Federal Judges – It’s all about your plans, policies, and procedures
• Video Remote Interpreting – The Lawsuits Keep Coming
• U.S. Justice Department’s Priorities for 2016
• Cultural Competence Hits the Big Time – CMS Plans + New HHS Rules
• The New Law of LGBT Non-Discrimination – Cultural Awareness Mandatory
• Presidential Election Year and Your Federal Language Assistance Requirements
Bromberg & Associates is a full range language service provider, DBE and WBE certified business, and GSA Federal Supply Schedule Award holder. Our services cover all areas of the language industry: translation; interpreting (Onsite, Video Remote & Telephonic); web site translation and localization; multilingual desktop publishing and AV services; language training; cultural awareness training and much more. We work with over 60 languages locally and 170 languages worldwide.
Bruce L. Adelson, Esq, a former U.S Department of Justice Senior Trial Attorney. He is nationally recognized for his expertise concerning federal law enforcement and many federal laws. Bruce is CEO of Federal Compliance Consulting LLC and provides consultation and training services across the United States and throughout the world.
For additional information about our webinar and to register, please contact Bromberg & Associates’ Business Development Specialist, Wendy Yuille at Wendy@BrombergTranslations.com or
Bruce Adelson at email@example.com.
You may also register at the following link:
Registrations are subject to approval.
We look forward to your participation.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.