Frequently Asked Questions
More than 200, and our list is constantly expanding.
Bromberg & Associates’ team of translators, sign language interpreters, and interpreters are all skilled communicators with a grasp of common languages spoken locally and globally. All of our linguists are experienced and educated native speakers, with extensive experience in their chosen fields.
- Case Report Forms
- Training documentation
- Clinical study protocols
- Medical Validation Documents
- HIPAA Authorization Forms
- Toxicology reports
- Informed consent forms
- Patents and patent applications
- Patient Prescribing Information
- Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls documentation
- Quality of Life/Patient Reported Outcome (QOL/PRO) studies
- Quality Review Documents (QRD)
- Packaging and labeling<
- Package Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Instructions-for-use inserts
- Notarization Services
- Affidavits of Accuracy
- Certifications by Local Embassies
- Desktop Publishing
- Word Processing
- Legal Transcription Services
- Interpretation Services
- Powers of Attorney
Here is some information we will need to collect in order to provide the best language access solution for your needs:
- Will you need Onsite or Remote? (Video Remote Interpreting app, Telephonic Interpreting or another platform, such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex, etc.)
- Language or Languages you required.
- Where is your vendor, partner, client, patient, defendant or consumer who speaks it from?
- ature of Interpreting: Automotive, financial, legal, medical, etc.
- Purpose of Interpreting: Sales presentation, business meeting, court appearance, etc.
- Number of Attendants requiring interpreting services
- Their level of expertise on the subject in questions
- Tentative schedule
- Type of interpreting: i.e. consecutive or simultaneous learn the difference here
Still have questions?