Frequently Asked Questions
More than 200, and our list is constantly expanding.
Bromberg & Associates’ team of translators, sign language interpreters, and interpreters are all skilled communicators with a grasp of common languages spoken locally and globally. All of our linguists are experienced and educated native speakers, with extensive experience in their chosen fields.
- Case Report Forms
- Training documentation
- Clinical study protocols
- Medical Validation Documents
- HIPAA Authorization Forms
- Toxicology reports
- Informed consent forms
- Patents and patent applications
- Patient Prescribing Information
- Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls documentation
- Quality of Life/Patient Reported Outcome (QOL/PRO) studies
- Quality Review Documents (QRD)
- Packaging and labeling<
- Package Information Leaflets (PILs)
- Instructions-for-use inserts
- Notarization Services
- Affidavits of Accuracy
- Certifications by Local Embassies
- Desktop Publishing
- Word Processing
- Legal Transcription Services
- Interpretation Services
- Powers of Attorney
Here is some information we will need to collect in order to provide the best language access solution for your needs:
- Will you need Onsite or Remote? (Video Remote Interpreting app, Telephonic Interpreting or another platform, such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Webex, etc.)
- Language or Languages you required.
- Where is your vendor, partner, client, patient, defendant or consumer who speaks it from?
- ature of Interpreting: Automotive, financial, legal, medical, etc.
- Purpose of Interpreting: Sales presentation, business meeting, court appearance, etc.
- Number of Attendants requiring interpreting services
- Their level of expertise on the subject in questions
- Tentative schedule
- Type of interpreting: i.e. consecutive or simultaneous learn the difference here
Still have questions?
Sign up for our Email Newsletter to get Latest Updates
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Bromberg & Associates. You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact